Securities Fraud Attorneys in San Diego
Haeggquist & Eck, LLP Helps Defrauded Investors Seek Recovery
The risk of losing money on a stock or bond is an ever-present possibility when we trade securities, but when bad actors short circuit the system for their personal gain – and at the cost of investors – Haeggquist & Eck, LLP can hold them accountable. Since 2008, we’ve pursued class actions against those in charge of publicly traded companies when they’ve been responsible for mishandling company finances.
Amber Eck, one of our founding partners, has more than 15 years of her own experience fighting on behalf of investors in a wide range of cases involving securities fraud in the United States. Her efforts have resulted in millions of dollars recovered for clients, and she along with the rest of the team at Haeggquist & Eck, LLP can help you seek just and fair compensation as well.
How Do You Know if You’re a Vitim of Securities Fraud?
There are numerous warning signs that fraudulent activity is going on or has happened in regard to securities such as stocks and bonds are numerous, yet some may not be entirely obvious.
The FBI and SEC cite the following as indicators that securities fraud may be happening or has occurred:
- There’s a promise of a high return rate with minor risk
- Unsolicited offers to invest were made
- Money collected from new victims is used to pay the high return rates of earlier investors
- An investment opportunity requires initial fees to cover “taxes” or “processing fees”
- In general, an offer sounds too good to be true
Why Clients Choose Us
- Free Case Evaluations
- You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyer
- Exclusively Represent Employees & Consumers