- Accommodation For Disabilities
California Family Rights Act Attorneys in San Diego
Employment Class Action Lawsuits
- Employment Law Referrals
Fair Employment Housing Act
Fair Labor Standards Act Wage Claims
Hostile Work Environment
Meals and Rest Breaks
Misclassification of Employees
Pregnancy Disability Law
San Diego FMLA Lawyers
- Sexual Harassment
Unpaid Wages & Overtime
We Accept Employment Law Referrals
As an expert and highly respected attorney in your field of law, clients look to you for advice and counsel for their legal needs. So, for those employment issues that may lie outside your expertise, place your clients in the experienced hands of Haeggquist & Eck, LLP.
We focus on the rights of employees, including discrimination, sexual harassment, retaliation, equal pay, wrongful termination, hostile work environment, wage and hour violations, on both on an individual and class action basis. Haeggquist & Eck will provide your clients with the compassion and excellent representation they deserve.
Since our inception, we have worked tirelessly to seek justice for marginalized groups and individuals. As a woman-owned business, we strive to include and support people that others may undervalue. Almost all of our partners are women.
Our team gladly accepts referrals from other law firms and attorneys. When you refer your clients to Haeggquist & Eck: you can be confident that:
- We provide free, no-obligation case evaluations
- We represent only employees, not employers;
- An experienced, committed plaintiff’s employment attorney will provide excellent service;
- We genuinely care about the outcomes of our clients’ cases
- We aggressively fight on behalf of our clients
- We treat each of our clients as a unique individual; they aren’t just a number to us;
- We will honor all referral agreements.
We can represent your clients in any of the following:
- Discrimination involving disability, gender, LGBTQ, pregnancy, disability, race, religion, age, as well as other types
- Sexual harassment or sexual assault
- Unequal pay based on gender or race
- Unpaid wages and overtime
- Wrongful termination
- Pregnancy disability law
- Accommodation for disabilities
- Employment class action lawsuits
Other issues we can address include:
- Equal pay
- Compliance with the Fair Employment and Housing Act
- Compliance with the California Family Rights Act
- Compliance with the Pregnancy Disability Law
- Compliance with the Family Medical Leave Act
- Compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act Wage Claims
- Hostile work environments
- Employee misclassification
- Meal and rest break violations
- Severance negotiation
We approach every case with passion, resolve, and a deep desire to win. Even opposing counsel respect our reputation as they know us for our tenacity, quality and results.
Refer to Us With Confidence
Given our extensive experience and ability to achieve solid results, it’s no surprise that many Haeggquist & Eck clients come from referrals from other attorneys. We have a strong reputation for handling employment issues and fighting for employee rights.
If you are an attorney who needs a reliable firm to refer your valuable clients with employment issues to, please consider Haeggquist & Eck. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our clients and our community.
Call Haeggquist & Eck, LLP today at (619) 342-8000 for more information and discover how we can help.
Employment Law Services
Why Clients Choose Us
- Free Case Evaluations
- You Don’t Pay Unless We Win
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyer
- Exclusively Represent Employees & Consumers